Keller & Associates CPAs, PLLC is always interested in interviewing CPA professionals who are interested in living in the Victoria area and joining our great team of professionals. The firm also has a great tuition reimbursement benefit for employees who are in the process of completing their education towards an accounting degree with the goal of a CPA license. Please complete the contact page on our website, upload your cover letter/resume and check the careers box.
Senior Tax Accountant
The Senior Tax Accountant is responsible for preparing complex tax returns, tax research and tax planning. This position will also be responsible for training and mentoring tax staff to ensure quality results of achieving the tax practice goals.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in accounting
- CPA designation is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of public accounting required, 1 year or more of management experience desired
- Excellent computer skills (especially with Microsoft Office suite)
- Experience in Thomson Reuters Netstaff CS program is a plus