David Faskas, CFA, CFP®
- BBA from University of Houston – Victoria
- College for Financial Planning-CFP® Professional Education Program
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) Registered Financial Advisor
- Series 65 License
- Life and Health Insurance Counselor
David is a managing member of KMH Wealth Management, LLC and is a Lead Advisor and the Chief Investment Officer and Chief Financial Planning Officer for the firm. His practice includes all areas of personal financial planning, including investment and retirement analysis, Medicare and insurance planning, and tax planning.
David is currently president of the Victoria Fine Arts Association, treasurer of the Victoria Bach Festival Board, a member of Kiwanis and the Welder Center Advisory Board.
David is a guitarist who performs for local events solo or with his jazz combo. He enjoys working in his yard, woodworking, and spending time with his wife and son.