Hannah Gohmert, CFP®, IACCP®
- BS from Texas A&M University College Station
- Financial Planning Certificate – Texas A&M University College Station
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional®
- Series 7, 63, and 66 Licenses
Hannah is the Chief Compliance Officer of KMH Wealth Management, LLC. As CCO, Hannah develops and monitors policies and procedures while staying current on legislation that affect the investment advisory and financial planning industries. Prior to joining KMH, Hannah was employed as an active trader for Charles Schwab & Co. Inc. in Austin, Texas. She has a degree in Agricultural Economics from Texas A&M University.
Hannah serves on the boards of The Children’s Discovery Museum of the Golden Crescent and Main Street Goliad. She and her husband have three sons and are active members of their Cuero church. Hannah maintains a small hobby farm in Meyersville and enjoys spending her free time cooking, camping, and creating memories with friends and family.