- BBA from University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Financial Planning Certificate – Texas A&M University College Station
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Series 65 License
- Life and Health Insurance Counselor
Kyle is a managing member and Chief Executive Officer of Keller & Associates CPAs, PLLC and KMH Wealth Management, LLC. His practice encompasses all facets of personal financial planning, tax return preparation, and accounting.
He is an assistant lecturer at Texas A&M University – College Station in the Financial Planning Department. He also serves on the board of the Victoria College Foundation and the University of Houston-Victoria School of Business Administration Dean’s Advisory Board.
Kyle enjoys fishing, gardening, and spending time with his wife, two sons, and two dogs.